he textile industry is also improving and upgrading the current production facilities with the import of parts and accessories to meet the increasing export orders in time. More than 4000 textile related industrial units are working in the country out of which 90% of large units use latest machinery and imported parts while small units use second hand machinery and depend on the local parts & accessories. In this regard, the Ministry of Industries and Production has taken numerous measures for technological advancements and skill development in order to increase the exports of textile made-ups that meet the international standards.
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Nylon Yarn
welcome
ReplyDeletehe textile industry is also improving and upgrading the current production facilities with the import of parts and accessories to meet the increasing export orders in time. More than 4000 textile related industrial units are working in the country out of which 90% of large units use latest machinery and imported parts while small units use second hand machinery and depend on the local parts & accessories. In this regard, the Ministry of Industries and Production has taken numerous measures for technological advancements and skill development in order to increase the exports of textile made-ups that meet the international standards.
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work Nylon Yarn
ReplyDelete